Face-to-face counselling is not always the most convenient method of treatment. At Nightingale’s, we can offer counselling sessions with a highly trained counsellor over the phone, email or via skype.
During the call, the counsellor may identify an area you can work on at home and will provide worksheets and directed reading to assist with your treatment. These sessions are designed to offer the same high quality counselling services as a face-to-face session, but in a manner that is convenient for you.
There are several reasons that telephone counselling could be right for you, including:
• If you are in need of counselling but do not wish to travel for a face to face consultation
• No geographical boundaries, we work throughout the UK
• Clients who are housebound or become housebound during their counselling process
• Family or work commitments
• Additional support between sessions
• A crisis which needs immediate attention
• A telephone appointment can be arranged at short notice
Every Nightingale counsellor is highly qualified and has extensive experience in working with clients on the telephone, skype or by email.
We aim to ensure that every client feels safe in the knowledge that they have found a professional organisation that understands the challenges and concerns they face when they decide to seek assistance. When you contact Nightingale we will respond immediately to all enquiries and can guarantee an appointment within 48 hours. Contact us on 0141 353 9373, Email us or complete our online Enquiry Form.
Our Counselling Fees:
Individual Sessions £60
Couple Sessions £70
We accept card payments.